High sensitive noise cancelling Desktop microphone with USB interface and standard 3.5 mm Mic input and output Sound ports in an industry first small USB module, ideal for any notebook or tablet, as well as our FlexyMikes and alternative headsets. Dual funcionality: Long-range and variable dictation distance (up to 50 cm or 20″) with very high accuracy, under Green LED, and Normal mode for shorter range in noisy environments or alternative headsets under Blue LED.
Industry first integrated Digital Sound Processor (DSP), Speech Equaliser (EQ) and Automatic Gain Control (AGC) as the TableMikes. Single translucent Push Button to switch between the long-range (Green LED), normal (Blue LED) and mute (Red LED) modes. Detachable snubnosed microphone boom (5 cm or 2”) with pivoting tip for perfect positioning. 90º elbow rigid USB connector. Wideband and 20 kHz High Definition VoIP. Two-year warranty.
The modular SpeechWare USB TravelMike is integrated by:
- The SpeechWare USB MultiAdapter with standard 3.5 mm Mic input and output Sound ports
- The detachable snubnosed microphone boom (5 cm or 2”) with pivoting tip for perfect positioning
- The 90° elbow rigid USB connector, compatible with any notebook or tablet PC.
The built-in DSP, EQ & AGC, identical to the award-winning TableMikes, delivers very high recognition accuracy from 10 cm up to 50 cm (4″ to 20″) range, depending upon voice volume and ambient noise, comparable to that of the best headsets.
Typical uses and benefits for the customer
- Long-range and variable dictation distance with any notebook or tablet PC
- High-performance Voice and Music recording with any FlexyMike or alternative headset
- Full duplex (simultaneous Sound in and out) Wideband or High Definition (HD) Voice over IP (VoIP) or Internet telephony
- Full duplex Video conferencing & Podcasting.
Technical specifications (same capsule as the award-winning TableMike
- Noise canceling Back Electret Condenser element
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Frequency, 80Hz~20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity, -37 dB@1kHz, SPL=1Pa
- Impedance, 1700 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio, an exceptional 92 dB@i fs=48kHz, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Agency Approvals: FCE, CE, BC, IC
- Windows® 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista® / XP® / 2000 / MacOS® X / most Linux versions without additional USB Sound drivers
- Compatible with Dragon NaturallySpeaking®, Microsoft Speech for Windows®, Google Voice®, Skype®, VoipBuster®, etc.