ZoomText Magnifier features include:
• ZoomText provides a full range of magnification levels up to 60x.
• Levels include: 1x to 8x in steps of 1, 10x to 16x in steps of 2, 20x to 36x in steps of 4, 42x, to 60x in steps of 6, and fractional powers of 1.2x, 1.4x, 1.6x, 1.8x, 2.5x, 3.5x and 4.5x.
• You can zoom in and out using All Zoom Levels, Favorite Zoom Levels Only or Whole Power Levels Only.
Powerful Zoom Windows
• ZoomText provides a wide variety of zoom window types for both single and multiple monitor configurations, allowing you to configure the magnified view according to your needs.
• ZoomText provides two types of advanced smoothing, xFont® and Geometric Smoothing, ensure the text and graphics (including photographs) are crisp and legible at all zoom levels.
Multiple Monitor Support
• ZoomText's Multiple Monitor Support allows you to see more information in a variety of ways.
• ZoomText’s unique MultiView modes—MultiView Local and MultiView Global (patent pending), allow you to simultaneously view multiple applications or multiple locations within the same application.
Enhanced Screen Colors
• Innovative color controls improve screen clarity and reduce eyestrain. Special effects include color dyes, two-color modes and, replacement of problem colors.
Visible Pointers and Cursors
• Size and color enhancements make it easy to see the mouse pointer. Special locators around the mouse pointer and text cursor make them easy to find and follow.
• Focus enhancements make it easy to locate and follow the control focus when you navigate through menus, dialogs, and other application controls.
• Navigating your applications and scrolling the view is always smooth and comfortable.
Support for Touch Screen Devices
• ZoomText for can be used on Windows 10 and 8.1 touch screen devices including tablets, laptops and desktop monitors. ZoomText follows along as you tap, drag and swipe your way through all of your applications.
• And you can instantly access key ZoomText features using the ZoomText Touch Icon and gestures. Note: Requires a 5-point or greater multi-touch device. For more information, see Touch Screen Support.
• Finder helps you search, skim, navigate, and read in documents, web pages and email. You can search for single words or phrases throughout the entire document or only in specific items, such as headers, forms and links.
• ZoomText Camera allows you to magnify printed documents, books and other items using a standard HD webcam.
• Save unique settings for each application that you use. As you switch applications, ZoomText automatically loads the desired settings.
Windows Logon Support
• ZoomText provide magnification and screen reading support in the Windows logon screen and other secure mode prompts.