What is ReachDeck
ReachDeck is a digital inclusion toolbar from Texthelp that provides speech, reading and translation support tools. It can help make information on the VocaLinks website easier and more accessible for our visitors.
ReachDeck features include:
- text-to-speech: click on or select any text to hear it read aloud
- translation: written and spoken translations in multiple languages
- text magnification – enlarges text and reads it out loud
- mp3 generation – converts selected text into an MP3 audio file
- screen mask: blocks distractions on screen with a tinted mask
- web page simplifier – removes clutter from the screen, displaying only the main text
- settings: customize options to suit individual needs or preferences
How do I get ReachDeck?To launch ReachDeck click on the dark orange box at the top right hand side of the page
You will see a dark toolbar appear along the top of the page. There are several icons (images) on the toolbar. Each button does something different. If you click on the ? icon on the toolbar it will bring up a list of what each icon on the toolbar does
If you are interested in purchasing ReachDeck for your organization click here to view more information.
Need more details? Please contact us to discuss further.