Education technology comes in various shapes and sizes, from individual computers to mobile devices and interactive whiteboards, to classroom-size labs that include everything! VocaLinks expert consultants teach you how to work confidently with these technologies.
We focus on the effective implementation of the following technology tools and strategies in K-12, post-secondary, private and First Nation schools:
- Speech Recognition & Assistive Technology Solutions for Students and Employees
- Dragon Professional Individual or Dragon Professional Group Academic Speech Recognition software
- Graphic Organizers such as Inspiration
- Writing support tools such as TextHelp Read&Write, and WordQ/SpeakQ
- Provincial testing preparation
- Computer supports and hardware for Low Vision/Blindness including ZoomText, JAWS, magnifiers, and CCTV
- Hardware peripherals such as headsets, microphones, scanners and FM systems
- Interactive Whiteboard Training and Professional Development
- Education & Assistive Technology training and support
- One on one and group training for students
- Educator PD and workshops
- Workplace Accommodations for Accessibility Needs
We work with educators, Board consultants, students and parents to provide students with superior training and support that addresses their unique learning needs.