With automatic speech-to-text
Capture every word in important meetings, lectures, seminars, notes-to-self and conversations with the Philips VoiceTracer Audio Recorder Pen. With its sleek design and easy-to-use functionality, the recording pen is the perfect companion in any situation. The pen’s built-in, 360° microphone is highly sensitive and can pick up voices in clear audio quality. It’s perfect for recording conversations or just jotting down ideas on-the-go.
Combined with Sembly’s AI Speech-to-Text Cloud Software, you can even turn your recordings into text quickly and accurately. Simply upload your files to Sembly when you are back at your computer and let it automatically convert your recordings to text for you.
- High-quality 360° microphone for excellent sound quality when recording notes, conversations, or meetings, at your desk or on the go.
- One touch recording for increased ease of use. Single button operation makes capturing important notes and conversations a breeze.
- 32 GB internal memory storage for extra-long recording time. You will never have to worry about missing a single word in important meetings or conversations.
- Discreet design ideal for even sensitive situations. Its compact size means it can easily fit in your pocket, briefcase, or bag, so you can take it with you wherever you go.
- The lightweight and ergonomic design of the Audio Recorder Pen makes it perfect for carrying around with you all day and comfortable to write with. The practical clip allows you to attach it to your clothes and record hands-free.
- Built-in USB interface requires no special installation. Simply plug your recorder into your PC or Mac and play back your files or transfer them to your computer right away. Your recorder pen can also be used as a USB storage device.
- Long battery runtime for capturing even extensive meetings. If the battery should run out, your recording will be saved, before the device switches itself off.
- Automatically convert your recordings to text, up to three times faster than typing. Create text documents directly from recorded audio files using the Sembly Speech-to-Text Software*. Simply record your notes, interviews or meetings, upload them to Sembly, and receive a written document almost instantly.
- Automatic meeting minutes with multi-speaker transcription. If you want to record meetings, Sembly Speech-to-Text Software creates automatic meeting minutes, so you can focus on your conversation and not get distracted by having to take notes. Thanks to multi-speaker identification you can clearly identify who said what.
- Easily share your voice or meeting recordings. Sembly allows you to save transcriptions on your computer in PDF or markdown format. You can easily share your voice recordings and transcripts with colleagues, family or classmates by simply sending them a link. For increased privacy, you can add a password to your link.
- Recorder pen
- 6 spare ink cartridges
- USB-C to USB-A adapter cable
- Quick start guide
- Sembly voucher
* Note: Sembly works with any web browser in Windows and macOS. Internet connection required. Purchase includes 1 hour of audio upload per month and a voucher for 15 hours.
Transcription languages: English, French, German, Spanish.
- Connectivity: USB C
- Built-in memory: 32 GB
- Recording format: WAV (PCM)
- Bit rate: 512 kbps
- Recording time: 129 hours