ZoomText Magnifier/Reader includes all the features of ZoomText Magnifier, plus:
Complete Screen Reading
• ZoomText automatically speaks all program controls and events as you navigate through applications; including menus, dialogs, list views and messages.
• Three verbosity levels give you complete control over the amount of information spoken.
• With the AppReader you can read right in the target application or switch on-the-fly to the high contrast text view that's better for visual reading. You can also spot read blocks of text by clicking and dragging the mouse.
• Use AppReader's 'Read from Pointer' command to instantly start AppReader at the word under the mouse pointer.
• Reading Zones allow you to instantly see and hear selected locations in your applications. Define up to 10 zones per application that you can trigger via a pop-up menu or keyboard commands.
Full Internet Accessibility
• ZoomText reads any web page, in the proper reading order. You can read automatically or manually navigate by word, line, sentence and paragraph.
• Navigation keys make it easy to read while creating and editing documents. With simple commands you can read by character, word, line, sentence and paragraph, even while selecting text.
• Each key or word that you type is automatically spoken. You can choose to have all keys spoken or only selected groups of keys.
• Mouse echo automatically reads text that you point to. Single words or complete lines of text are spoken instantly or after hovering briefly.
• The SpeakIt tool allows you to read selected areas of the screen by clicking or dragging the mouse.
• Background Reader allows you to listen to documents, web pages, email or any text while you simultaneously perform other tasks.
• ZoomText Recorder allows you to turn text from documents, web pages, email or other sources into audio recordings that you can listen to on your computer, or transfer the recordings to your mobile device for listening to on the go.
Built-in Premium Voices
• ZoomText Magnifier/Reader includes a full library of Vocalizer Expressive speech synthesizers, providing voices for the most commonly spoken languages and dialects from around the world