Jabra Pro 930 Series UC Headsets
A professional headset that offers a simple, reliable, and affordable way to go wireless. The Jabra 930 makes it easy to set up and get started. Each headset comes with a pre-connected charging base so you can start making calls right away. With up to 12 hours of battery time, you’ll never have to worry about running out.
- Crystal Clear Sound - Digital Signal Processing (DSP) reduces background noise and removes echo. It also protects the user against sudden high peaks in volume.
- HD Voice / Wideband Audio - HD Voice lets you have lifelike, vibrant conversations. You won’t have to struggle to hear what the other person is saying.
- Jabra Software Applications - Customize your settings with Jabra’s software applications. You get full integration and remote call control with the latest generation of softphones.
- Noise-Canceling Microphone - Noise-cancelling microphones reduce unwanted background noise and are ideal in crowded and noisy open working environments.
- PeakStop™ instantly removes any harmful loud sounds before they reach your ears. This keeps the sound level in the safe range and protects your hearing.
- Remote Asset Management - Configure all of your company’s audio devices remotely from one central point by using Jabra Xpress, a web-based solution. You also get a full overview of all headsets installed in the IT network.
- Remote Call Control - Control calls directly from the headset. Answer and end calls, adjust volume and mute the line with the press of a button.
- SafeTone™ - Jabra SafeTone™ includes Jabra PeakStop™ and Jabra IntelliTone™ - enhanced hearing protection technology. It automatically limits the average volume exposure during your work day and keeps it within the acoustic standard.